2013-2014 Research ReportRead the report
Shrinking Synchrotron X-rays Expands PotentialRead more
New Research Center Targets Obesity at Molecular LevelRead more
Monitoring the Planet’s AirRead more
Understanding Postpartum DepressionRead more
Fostering Early Math LearningRead more
Innovative Approach to HIV Vaccine PromisingRead more
Digging Out: Managing Disaster DebrisRead more
Better Drought Forecasting Tools for AfricaRead more
UNL Leads Supercollider Component UpgradeRead more
Nebraska Innovation Campus Welcomes First TenantsRead more
Water-slurping Drones Have Broad PotentialRead more
Slowing Traffic Increases ProtectionRead more
- Register for March 20 Grant Writing Seminar
- Register for April 6 NSF CAREER workshop
- February Research News available
- 2013-2014 UNL Research Report available
- Latest info on new NIH bio sketch requirements
- Read Research News online
- Molfese's Nebraska Lecture available
- UNL Interdisciplinary Research Faculty Retreat report available online
- Submit your journal cover
- NURAMP Module 1: Intro to Research at UNL March 17, 10-11 a.m.
- Write Winning Grant Proposals March 20, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- NURAMP Module 2: Proposal Preparation and Processing March 25, 9-11 a.m.
- NSF CAREER workshop April 6, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Spring Nebraska Lecture, "What the Heck Is a Higgs Boson?" Dan Claes April 8
- Spring UNL Research Fair April 14-15
Recent oRED Media
View more: Photos / Videos / Publications / Journal Covers