- Training sessions set for updated NUgrant IRB module
- Arts & Humanities Research Enhancement applications due Nov. 14
- Nov. 14 deadline for Layman Award proposals
- UNL Interdisciplinary Research Faculty Retreat report available online
- NRI proposals due to ORED by Oct. 24
- Future of Big Data Symposium Nov. 6-7
- Read lastest Research News online
- Register now for NURAMP workshops
- Submit your journal cover
- NURAMP Elective - Managing Contracts Oct. 28, 10-11:30 a.m.
- NUgrant Basics - Proposal Routing Oct. 28, 1-2:30 p.m.
- NUgrant Basics - Filing IRB Protocols Oct. 28, 2:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- NUgrant Basics: Filing IRB Protocols Oct. 29, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- EHS Colloquium Series, "Disaster! Protect Yourself and Your Research," East Campus session Oct. 29, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- EHS Colloquium Series, "Disaster! Protect Yourself and Your Research," City Campus session Oct. 29, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- NURAMP Elective - Electronic Submission Systems Nov. 4, 1-4:15 p.m.
- UNL Big Data Symposium: From Data to Knowledge Nov. 6-7
Recent oRED Media
View more: Photos / Videos / Publications / Journal Covers