- Read lastest Research News online
- Apply now for UNL Research Fellows program
- Submit your successes for Research Fair booklet
- Register now for NURAMP workshops
- Submit proposals for COBRE internal competition
- Submit your journal cover
- NURAMP Elective - Data Management Plans Oct. 2, 9-10 a.m.
- NURAMP Module 3 - Budget Preparation Oct. 7, 1-4 p.m.
- Claire M. Hubbard First Peoples of the Plains Lecture Oct. 10, 6-10 p.m.
- First Peoples of the Plains Family Event Oct. 12, 1-4 p.m.
- NURAMP Module 4 - Research Responsibility Oct. 14, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- NURAMP Elective - Export Control Oct. 16, 1-2 p.m.
- NURAMP Module 5- Administering the Award Oct. 21, 9-11:30 a.m.
- Fall Nebraska Lecture, "The New Normal: A Brain After Concussion," Dennis Molfese Oct. 23, 11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Recent oRED Media
View more: Photos / Videos / Publications / Journal Covers