Internal funds are available from the Office of Research and from the Research Council to support research, scholarship and creative activities through annual university-wide competitions.
This summary lists internal funding opportunities during the 2019-2020 academic year, including competition deadlines.
- Biomedical Research Seed Grants
- Layman Seed Awards and New Directions
- Revision Awards
- Research Council Grants-in-Aid
- Research Council Faculty Seed Grants
- Research Council Interdisciplinary Grants
- Research Council Distinguished Lecturer/Visiting Scholar/Symposia
Please note the University of Nebraska Core Facility Grant Program for New Users is not being offered this FY20.
The University of Nebraska is transitioning to a new research administration platform. Internal funding applications must be submitted via the Internal Competitions module in NuRamp. Access the Internal Competitions module in NUgrant, which will direct you to the new NuRamp portal. You can then navigate to the Internal Competitions module in NuRamp.
Contact Mari Greer, Administrative Coordinator (402-472-2851 or email@example.com) if questions about these internal competitions.