Internal funds are available from the Office of Research and from the Research Council to support research, scholarship and creative activities through annual university-wide competitions. This summary lists internal funding opportunities during the 2020 – 2021 academic year, including competition deadlines.
- Arts & Humanities Research Enhancement Program
- Biomedical Research Seed Grants
- Layman Seed Awards and New Directions
- Revision Awards
- Research Council Grants-in-Aid
- Research Council Faculty Seed Grants
- Research Council Interdisciplinary Grants
- Research Council Distinguished Lecturer/Visiting Scholar/Symposia
The University of Nebraska has transitioned to a new research administration platform for internal funding applications. Applications for internal funding must be submitted via the Internal Competitions module in NuRamp. You may sign in to NuRamp using your institutional credentials.
Contact Mari Greer, Administrative Coordinator (402-472-2851 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if questions about these internal competitions.