Posted June 17, 2021 by Tiffany Lee
The Office of Research and Economic Development invites faculty to submit information for the 2021 Research and Creative Activity booklet. The submission deadline is Aug. 20.
The annual publication, a compilation featuring Nebraska faculty’s successes in research, creative activities and scholarship between July 1, 2020, and June 30, 2021, will be distributed during Nebraska Research Days, set for Nov. 1-5. Faculty can submit entries at this site, which describes the five categories for submissions:
- Published books and book chapters.
- Competitive national or international honors, recognitions or awards.
- Creative activity or works created, performed, exhibited or produced nationally or internationally. Entries may include works of fine or performing arts, architecture, design, television, film or digital creativity, including software and mobile apps.
- Research articles published in a peer-reviewed scholarly journal or publication.
- Research presentations given at conferences.
The inclusion of book chapter submissions is new this year and is intended to further expand inclusivity and highlight more of our faculty’s accomplishments.
More details about Nebraska Research Days will be available this fall.