Posted August 3, 2023 by Tiffany Lee
The Office of Research and Economic Development is continuing to collect information from faculty for the 2023 Research and Creative Activity booklet.
The submission deadline is Sept. 1. Faculty can submit at this site.
The annual publication, a compilation featuring Nebraska faculty’s successes in research, creative activities and scholarship between July 1, 2022, and June 30, 2023, will be published during Nebraska Research Days in the fall, Nov. 6-10.
The booklet is moving to an online format this year, but its design and categories will remain the same.
The five categories for submission are:
- Published book and book chapters that were peer-reviewed or that qualify as scholarship in a discipline.
- Competitive national or international honors, recognitions or awards.
- Products of creative activity, including works of fine or performing arts; literary arts; television and film; architecture/design; or digital creativity, including mobile apps or software.
- Research articles published in a scholarly journal or publication. Submissions must be from peer-reviewed publications or, for disciplines that don’t employ peer review, a publication considered scholarly in that field.
- Research presentations given at conferences.
More details about Nebraska Research Days will be available this fall.
Contact Tiffany Lee in the Office of Research and Economic Development with questions.