Proposal & pre-proposal routing requirementsThe NUgrant routing form provides a clear and concise overview of all the administrative and general budget requirements of each sponsored proposal. It also provides for appropriate approvals that ensure acknowledgement and acceptance of compliance requirements and cost sharing commitments.
OSP requires a completed routing form prior to the submission of a proposal to an external sponsor requesting new funding, including those submitted electronically. Routing should be completed 4 business days prior to the sponsor deadline. A completed routing form is also required prior to submission of any pre-proposal that is required to include a detailed budget and/or cost share commitments of any kind.
- Detailed submission instructions
- Adequate time for OSP review of proposal, minimum of 4 business days for final budget & budget justification
- Mailing address (no PO Boxes for overnight delivery)
- Extra time for preparation of mailing package
- Original and all copies required to send to sponsor