November 6, 2018
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Research Fair kicks off today, starting with the Faculty Recognition Breakfast from 8-9:30 a.m. in the Nebraska Union’s Centennial Room. Susan Fitzpatrick, president of the James S. McDonnell Foundation, is the keynote speaker. Don’t miss this annual celebration of faculty accomplishments.
What’s happening Tuesday
- Faculty Recognition Breakfast, 8-9:30 a.m., Nebraska Union, Centennial Room
- Identify Your Unique Professional Value, 10 a.m.-noon, Nebraska Union, Colonial Rooms A and B. Registration is closed, but walk-in registration may be available
- Foundations 101, 10-11 a.m., Nebraska Union, Regency Suite
- Faculty Panel: Collaborating with Private Foundations, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Nebraska Union, Regency Suite
- Grant Writing for Private Foundations Workshop, 1:30-4:30 p.m., Nebraska Union, Regency Suite
- Science Slam: Postdoc Edition, 2:30-4 p.m., Nebraska Union Auditorium
- Nebraska Summer Research Program Faculty Information Session, 4-5 p.m., Nebraska Union, Heritage Room
- NUtech Ventures Innovator Celebration, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Nebraska Innovation Campus Conference Center, banquet hall
- Visit the Research Fair website for the full schedule of events.
- Read the summary of Research Fair events scheduled for Nov. 6-8.
The Office of Research and Economic Development hosts the Research Fair in cooperation with campus partners. Events are free and open to faculty, staff and students, although some require registration. Participants are encouraged to use the #ResearchFair hashtag on social media or tag @UNLresearch on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for the chance to be featured.