Posted June 30, 2022 by Tiffany Lee
The Office of Research and Economic Development invites faculty to submit information for the 2022 Research and Creative Activity booklet.
The submission deadline is Aug. 26. Faculty can submit at this site.
The annual publication, a compilation featuring Nebraska faculty’s successes in research, creative activities and scholarship between July 1, 2021, and June 30, 2022, will be distributed during Nebraska Research Days, set for Nov. 14-18.
The five categories for submission are:
- Published books and book chapters.
- Competitive national or international honors, recognitions or awards.
- Products of creative activity, including works of fine or performing arts; literary arts; television and film; architecture/design; or digital creativity, including mobile apps or software. This category was expanded this year to include publication of creative writing pieces like short stories, poems and essays.
- Research articles published in a peer-reviewed scholarly journal or publication.
- Research presentations given at conferences.
More details about Nebraska Research Days will be available this fall.
Contact Tiffany Lee, research communications and content manager, with questions.