Posted April 3, 2020 by Heidi Uhing
Federal guidance to limit the spread of COVID-19 has impacted most events the university had planned for the remainder of the semester. When possible, some events have been adapted to be virtual gatherings, while others have been postponed or canceled. Events planned by the Office of Research and Economic Development have been changed as follows:
As scheduled, but now virtual
- Research Administration Essentials: Project Verification Statements (PVS) Zoom Session: April 8, 1-2 p.m. More information here.
- Research Administration Essentials: Cost Sharing Zoom Session: April 15, 1-2:30 p.m. More information here.
- Evaluating Broader Impacts Zoom Session: April 16, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Register here.
- Research Development Fellows Program: Remaining sessions are as scheduled but will meet virtually.
- Nebraska Lecture featuring Will Thomas: Rescheduled for 3:30 p.m. Oct. 6, Nebraska Union, Platte River Room.
- Nebraska Drug Development Pipeline Symposium: Rescheduled for Nov. 11. Register here.
- Pathways to Successful Faculty-Teacher Partnerships dialogue: Date to be announced later.
- Overview of National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program with Gisèle Muller-Parker: Date to be announced later.
- National Institutes of Health IRB Training
- Student Research Days Poster Session and Creative Exhibition
- April Faculty Connector
For more information, contact Lisa Maupin, events and outreach manager.