Posted July 30, 2021 by Tiffany Lee
The Office of Research and Economic Development is still accepting information for the 2021 Research and Creative Activity booklet. The publication is an annual compilation of Nebraska faculty’s successes in research, creative activities and scholarship, this year covering the period July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2021.
The submission deadline is Aug. 20. Faculty can submit at this site.
The booklet will be distributed during Nebraska Research Days, set for Nov. 1-5. The five categories for submission are:
- Published books and book chapters.
- Competitive national or international honors, recognitions or awards.
- Creative activity or works created, performed, exhibited or produced nationally or internationally. Entries may include works of fine or performing arts, architecture, design, television, film or digital creativity, including software and mobile apps.
- Research articles published in a peer-reviewed scholarly journal or publication.
- Research presentations given at conferences.
More details about Nebraska Research Days will be available this fall.