Today at the Research Fair: Wednesday, Nov. 7
November 7, 2018
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Research Fair continues today, capped by the fall Nebraska Lecture with Husker biologist Eileen Hebets, “Using Arachnids to Inspire D.R.E.A.M.S.”
What’s happening Wednesday
- Team Science: The Toolbox Project Workshop, morning session, 9-11 a.m.; afternoon session, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Nebraska Union, Regency Suite
- Association for Women in Science Luncheon, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Wick Alumni Center. Registration required.
- Fall Nebraska Lecture with Eileen Hebets: “Using Arachnids to Inspire D.R.E.A.M.S.” 3:30-4:30 p.m., Nebraska Union auditorium, with a reception following. A live webstream is available here.
- Visit the Research Fair website for the full schedule of events.
- Read the summary of Research Fair events scheduled for Nov. 6-8.
The Office of Research and Economic Development hosts the Research Fair in cooperation with campus partners. Events are free and open to faculty, staff and students, although some require registration. Participants are encouraged to use the #ResearchFair hashtag on social media or tag @UNLresearch on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for the chance to be featured.