Internal Funding Opportunities
Internal funds are available from the Office of Research and from the Research Council to support research, scholarship and creative activities through annual university-wide competitions.
The University of Nebraska is currently transitioning to a new research administration platform in early Fall 2019. After the transition is complete, the submission portal for the below listed competitions will be opened.
In the interim, please review this summary for a listing of internal funding opportunities, including upcoming deadlines.
The following are internal funding opportunities linked to each competition current RFA:
- Biomedical Research Seed Grants
- Layman Seed Awards and New Directions
- Revision Awards
- Research Council Grants-in-Aid
- Research Council Faculty Seed Grants
- Research Council Interdisciplinary Grants
- Research Council Distinguished Lecturer/Visiting Scholar/Symposia
Please note the University of Nebraska Core Facility Grant Program for New Users is not being offered this FY20.
Contact Mari Greer, Administrative Coordinator (402-472-2851 or email@example.com) if questions about these internal competitions.