Updated NUgrant IRB module released
An updated NUgrant IRB module, released Nov. 3, features improvements to assist UNL researchers who plan to use human subjects in their work.
The module’s new project application form includes questions designed to streamline the IRB reporting and review process. The project summary page provides information to make personnel management easier. Research Compliance Services has created a guidance document to explain and illustrate the recent changes regarding personnel management.
Training sessions that explain the updates will be Nov. 12 from 2:30-3:30 p.m.in 152 Whittier Research Center and Nov. 25 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. in conference room B60 at the Center for Brain, Biology and Behavior in East Memorial Stadium. Registration is required. A recording of an earlier training session is available for viewing.
The new application revisions will not affect projects currently in the review or preparation process.
For more information contact Research Compliance Services at (402) 472-6965.
- Take advantage of Research Fair’s offerings
- Retreat focuses on opportunities for Carson School
- Internship gives undergrads energy research experience
- Protecting research data
- NU updates university-sponsored travel policy
- Updated NUgrant IRB module released
- Uniform Guidance info on web
- Revision Awards Program
- Hello world!
- Packed lineup for Research Fair
E-mail this story
Print this story
Share this story
Back to home