- Internal funding opportunity for interdisciplinary teams
- Water for Food update
- UNL leads $25 million project
to reduce E. coli
- $3.5 million grant supports transportation center
- Grant Writing Seminar March 16
- Conflict of interest policy changes
- Exempt IRB protocol guidance available
- Self-enroll for online RCR training
- Research Council proposals due March 19
- NURAMP workshop info coming soon
- Subscribe to receive Funding Announcements
- NUtech Ventures series continues
- Using NUgrant to route proposals
The Pathway to Interdisciplinary Research Centers Competitive Grant Program aims to foster or support interdisciplinary research teams and enhance their competitiveness for large-scale or center grants. more ...
Since 2006, UNL has hosted MATC for transportation research in collaboration with universities and state transportation agencies in Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri and Kansas. The $3.5 million grant means UNL will continue hosting the center for at least the next year. more ...
The seminar comprehensively addresses both practical and conceptual aspects important to the proposal writing process and emphasizes idea development, identification of appropriate granting agencies, and tips and strategies of proven value in presenting an applicant's case to reviewers. David Morrison, co-founder of Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops LLC will lead the session. more ...
Feb. 8: Faculty forum on Research and Economic Development Growth Initiative, Nebraska East Union, 10:30 a.m.
Feb. 9: Faculty forum on Research and Economic Development Growth Initiative, Nebraska Union, 2 p.m.
Feb. 14: Listening session on Conflict of Interest Policy update, Nebraska Union, 1 p.m.
Feb. 16: Listening session on Conflict of Interest Policy update, Nebraska East Union, 11 a.m.
Feb. 19: Thinkers and Tinkerers, "How to Conduct a Patent Search," Leon Castro, Nebraska Union
Feb. 20: Deadline for letters of intent for WFI Education and Outreach and Curriculum Development grants
Feb. 29: NUgrant Basics Workshops – "Routing Proposals" and "Filing IRB Protocols," Alexander West
Send comments and questions about Research News to email@example.com
© 2012 University of Nebraska–Lincoln Office of Research and Economic Development | Subscribe/Unsubscribe
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln is an equal opportunity educator and employer.