Register for NEH grants, fellowships workshop
The National Endowment for the Humanities and UNL are hosting a grants and fellowships application writing workshop Feb. 27, 8 a.m.-noon, in the Nebraska Union. UNL faculty, staff, students and others interested in pursuing grant funding for humanities projects are encouraged to attend.
The workshop is free and open to the public, but seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Online registration is required.
Stefanie Walker, senior program officer in NEH’s Division of Research Programs, will present the workshop. Topics include an overview of NEH programs and special initiatives, tips for writing successful applications and the application review process. Attendees also will participate in question-and-answer sessions with Walker.
The event is co-hosted by UNL’s College of Arts and Sciences and the Office of Research and Economic Development. For additional information, contact Sunil Narumalani, associate dean for research, College of Arts and Sciences, (402) 472-2891, or Nathan Meier, director of research strategy, ORED, (402) 472-3901.
- We’re not slowing down on our ambitious goals
- Write Winning Grants seminar March 21
- Register for NEH grants, fellowships workshop
- ORED launches Biomedical Research Seed Grants
- Revision Awards program enhancements
- Internet research ethics focus of presentation
- Some ORED offices moving to Whittier Research Center
E-mail this story
Print this story
Share this story
Back to home