1. Establish eligibility
2. Request certification of full-time graduate status
Type carefully and use proper capitalization. Errors may prevent or delay your certification. This information, exactly as you type it here, will be sent to your advisor and to Graduate Studies and used to create an official document.
What happens next
- When you submit this form your input will be stored and email messages will be sent:
- To you: A confirmation message.
- To your advisor: A link to click to approve or deny your request.
- When your advisor submits the form to approve or deny your request you will receive an email notification.
- If your request is approved by your advisor it goes to Graduate Studies for evaluation.
- If Graduate Studies approves your request you will receive notification by email.
- If you indicated that you are an international student the International Student and Scholar Office will receive a copy of the notification.