Folsom Distinguished Master's Thesis Nomination
See Folsom and Graduate Studies Awards for deadlines, guidelines, and additional information.
Before you begin
Make sure you have the following:
- Two faculty members from outside the department or University who have agreed to review and rank the thesis.
- Valid email addresses for those reviewers.
- In a plain-text format that you can copy and paste into our form:
- 1-page endorsement from the dept. graduate committee chair
- 1-page letter from the nominee's faculty mentor/advisor
- 1-page resume/CV of the nominee
- Thesis abstract of no more than 10 pages, in PDF or Word format, to be emailed to Jane Schneider at email@example.com.
Need more time?
If you wish to nominate someone but you are having trouble assembling all required information/materials before the deadline, talk to Jane Schneider sooner rather than later. We may be able to grant an extension.
Submit this form only if you have complete, correct information. Do not enter placeholder text just to get a nomination in. If you submit a nomination containing placeholder data, that nomination will be deleted and (deadlines permitting) we will invite you to complete this form again once you have complete information.