See Folsom and Graduate Studies Awards for deadlines, guidelines, and additional information.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following:
- Two faculty members from outside the University who have agreed to review and rank the dissertation.
- Valid email addresses for those reviewers.
- In a plain-text format that you can copy and paste into our form (i.e. not on paper):
- The nominee's two-page vita.
- A one-page letter from the dissertation supervisor.
- A one-page letter from a member of the dissertation committee.
- A one-page letter from an expert scholar of the nominee's choice from within or outside the University who did not serve on the supervisory committee.
- In PDF or Word format, to be emailed to Jane Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org, a dissertation abstract of no more than 10 pages.